ABP Current suspension/geometry prices - Page 4 - Civinfo
Civinfo

Help Rules Search Clothing Stickers Surveys Wiki Forum
Go Back   Civinfo > vendors > ABP Motorsport



20.jpg
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th October 2012, 18:16   #61 (permalink)
Supporter
 
ahapartridge's Avatar
 
 
Car: 530i daily,325 compact track
Join Date: 24th September 2012
Location: Warrington, UK GB
Posts: 148
Thanks given: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
iTrader: (3)
Cheers Rich

So £394 all in for springs and full FRS?
ahapartridge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 15th October 2012, 09:38   #62 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
plus prices of parts;

taken from the first page in this thread ...

EIBACH Pro-kit springs fitted including front ABP Fast road Setup is £430.00

EIBACH Pro-kit springs fitted including front & rear ABP Fast Road Setup is £491.50 (using 4 x shims on the rear at worst case)


EIBACH / ABP springs fitted including front ABP Fast Road Setup is £484.00

EIBACH / ABP springs fitted including front & rear ABP Fast Road Setup is £511.50



Hope this helps,

Rich
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18th October 2012, 09:13   #63 (permalink)
Supporter
 
newkid's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 9th June 2012
Location: chippenham ENGLAND
Posts: 1,125
Thanks given: 125
Thanked 108 Times in 96 Posts
iTrader: (2)
Do you have any eibach pro springs left at £130 ?
newkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18th October 2012, 09:20   #64 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by newkid View Post
Do you have any eibach pro springs left at £130 ?
Sorry but they all went a long time ago!

Eibach Pro-kit in stock @ £164 inc vat
or
Eibach ABP -30mm in stock @ £150 inc vat

Cheers, Chris
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5th November 2012, 19:57   #65 (permalink)
Supporter
 
Wingnutta's Avatar
 
 
Car: 2007 CTR, Bronze
Join Date: 1st November 2011
Location: Leigh, UK GB
Posts: 81
Thanks given: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (1)
Looking at having the fast road setup done (front and rear) and also need a service done aswell soon - but not sure what one. On 34k mileage on 07 plate? Last years service done at Honda was 50k one with brake fluid change. What do you recommend please and current price for the work please?? Service not due till Jan so may leave it but if price is good i will get it done.. Cheers
Wingnutta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6th November 2012, 12:41   #66 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
Hi wingnutta,

Is you CTR lowered? If you already have it lowered or don't want it lowering we can check the initial geometry, install the adjustable front camber bolts in the struts. Then, remove the rear hubs and install the required camber and toe shims. After rebuilding the rear hubs we re-check the geometry, adjusting the front bolts to gain the required settings. Including the prices of the bolts and a maximum of 4 shims, so a worse case price including all labour, it would be £224.00 inc VAT.

The next service you would be due after Honda's 50k would be the 5th service, or 62.5k. This is only an interval service and consists of an oil and filter change and check over of the vehicle. This is a total cost including genuine oil filter and Shell Helix 5w40 oil of £118.40 inc VAT.

I hope all this helps, if you have any other questions or would like to book in, call me on 01270 567177.

Cheers!

Rich
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6th November 2012, 15:50   #67 (permalink)
Supporter
 
Wingnutta's Avatar
 
 
Car: 2007 CTR, Bronze
Join Date: 1st November 2011
Location: Leigh, UK GB
Posts: 81
Thanks given: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (1)
Excellent - may thanks Rich. I will ring to book in the FRS for end of Nov, but i will leave the service till next year as i would like some other work done by yourselves then - spreading the cost! Appreciate the reply. Will be in touch soon..

Adam

edit: No its not lowered and didnt plan on it just yet.
Wingnutta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th November 2012, 11:13   #68 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
No problem Adam, let us know and we'll get it sorted. It's amazing the difference it makes even in normal driving conditions.

What else you planning on doing in the New Year?

Rich
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th November 2012, 14:07   #69 (permalink)
Supporter
 
Wingnutta's Avatar
 
 
Car: 2007 CTR, Bronze
Join Date: 1st November 2011
Location: Leigh, UK GB
Posts: 81
Thanks given: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (1)
Nothing major - i just wanted to change my gearbox oil for AMSoil. Is that something you would be able to do??
Wingnutta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19th February 2013, 11:09   #70 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
BTTT

- as there's a few enquiries on prices for geometry and springs coming through at the moment. Everything is listed on the first page so should save me some explaining.

Cheers,

Rich
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 27th February 2013, 16:48   #71 (permalink)
Supporter
 
newkid's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 9th June 2012
Location: chippenham ENGLAND
Posts: 1,125
Thanks given: 125
Thanked 108 Times in 96 Posts
iTrader: (2)
re: ABP Current suspension/geometry prices

Hi how much for the camber bolts and shims delivered ? Thanks
newkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28th February 2013, 14:05   #72 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by newkid View Post
Hi how much for the camber bolts and shims delivered ? Thanks
Hi there,

The Eibach camber bolts are in stock @ £25.00 and the shims are £8.50 each.

Postage would be no more than £7.00 with Royal Mail recorded delivery.

Hope this helps,

Rich
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5th April 2013, 22:43   #73 (permalink)
A/C fixer-upper'er
 
Wee-nemo's Avatar
 
 
Car: '13 white Ibiza Cupra
Join Date: 4th March 2013
Location: Aberdeenshire SCOTLAND
Posts: 856
Thanks given: 115
Thanked 123 Times in 103 Posts
iTrader: (2)
Hi, quick question.

I might have my hand forced to upgrade suspension early, as my car appears a bit lopsided and ride quality worse than normal. My concern is that when I take it in to the garage for its MOT it will fail and be stuck at that garage, they can change out the springs and fit the camber bolts, but don't have 4 wheel tracking to determine the number of shims required for the FRS.

So, my question is: if the springs and camber bolts were fitted initially and the car taken to a tuning specialist subsequently, how much work would be involved for them to retrofit the correct number of shims in order to complete the FRS?

Hopefully I can get it into somewhere for 4 wheel tracking before going to MOT so I can get the correct number of shims ordered and fitted with the springs in the first place, leaving the tuners to just do the FRS.

I should point out I'm away until just before the MOT expires, hence the slightly awkward question! I will only order if the suspension is found to be failed anyway, I understand you can provide next day delivery though which will be very helpful!

From what I've seen the pro-kit provides springs, new bump stops (which should be fitted with the springs), and camber bolts and shims are sold separately. I assume the kit can be used successfully with OEM shock absorbers?

Thanks for putting up with all the waffling!

Nemo
Wee-nemo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6th April 2013, 20:41   #74 (permalink)
Supporter
 
 
Join Date: 20th June 2009
Location: uk WALES
Posts: 135
Thanks given: 9
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
iTrader: (1)
Hey Rich,

Latest price for the ABP/Eibach 40mm (iirc) springs delivered?

Id love to get up to you guys but down in south wales so may have to go without FRS for now

Also can you confirm they do still come with the eibach bump stops??

Thanks!

Josh
jd26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th April 2013, 22:26   #75 (permalink)
Supporter
 
 
Join Date: 20th June 2009
Location: uk WALES
Posts: 135
Thanks given: 9
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
iTrader: (1)
ps. if not do the pro springs have them? price delivered for these currently too?
jd26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th April 2013, 00:27   #76 (permalink)
Supporter
 
Vider's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 4th September 2007
Location: Redditch, UK EUROPEANUNION
Posts: 50
Thanks given: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
BC Coilovers type BC for my 2.2

Hi ABP, I've just spend some good few hours getting through almost everything on here about the suspension upgrades... I was also talking to my mate earlier who's recommended me something I couldn't find on this forum: BC Racing BR Coilovers Honda CIVIC BC Racing BR Coilovers A-41-BR-RA Only £685.36
My question is then, would you be happy to fit these to my civic? What would be the price for it? Would you recommend to do ARB for the rear to go with it at the same time? Would you be able to buy these for me at cheaper price? And lastly can you book me in for next Monday or Tuesday?
Vider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th April 2013, 09:38   #77 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-nemo View Post
Hi, quick question.

I might have my hand forced to upgrade suspension early, as my car appears a bit lopsided and ride quality worse than normal. My concern is that when I take it in to the garage for its MOT it will fail and be stuck at that garage, they can change out the springs and fit the camber bolts, but don't have 4 wheel tracking to determine the number of shims required for the FRS.

So, my question is: if the springs and camber bolts were fitted initially and the car taken to a tuning specialist subsequently, how much work would be involved for them to retrofit the correct number of shims in order to complete the FRS?

Hopefully I can get it into somewhere for 4 wheel tracking before going to MOT so I can get the correct number of shims ordered and fitted with the springs in the first place, leaving the tuners to just do the FRS.

I should point out I'm away until just before the MOT expires, hence the slightly awkward question! I will only order if the suspension is found to be failed anyway, I understand you can provide next day delivery though which will be very helpful!

From what I've seen the pro-kit provides springs, new bump stops (which should be fitted with the springs), and camber bolts and shims are sold separately. I assume the kit can be used successfully with OEM shock absorbers?

Thanks for putting up with all the waffling!

Nemo
Hi Nemo,

So it's possible a broken spring is causing the uneven ride height?

It's no problem to do just a front FRS, leaving the rear to do at a later date. It's only a couple of hours work to strip down the rear and fit the required shims. This is less if you find you only need to change the settings on one side.

I carry the ProKits for the diesels in stock @ £174.00 inc VAT. These come with shortened bump stops. The front camber bolts are £25.00 inc VAT and shims £8.50 each. As long as you're not classed as 'highlands' postage will be just £10.00 for a 24hour service.

If you need, give me a call and i'll do my very best to help out.

Rich

Last edited by ABP Motorsport; 9th April 2013 at 09:45.
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th April 2013, 09:45   #78 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd26 View Post
Hey Rich,

Latest price for the ABP/Eibach 40mm (iirc) springs delivered?

Id love to get up to you guys but down in south wales so may have to go without FRS for now

Also can you confirm they do still come with the eibach bump stops??

Thanks!

Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd26 View Post
ps. if not do the pro springs have them? price delivered for these currently too?
Hi Josh,

I'm guessing you mean our Eibach kit that lowers the Type R -30mm, and all other petrols -40mm?

I keep these in stock @ £150.00 inc VAT and they do come with the shortened bump stops. You can cut your originals down by 50% if you prefer, but either can be done.

I also keep the ProKit in, which lowers the Type R's by 15mm, and all other petrols by around 25/30mm. This kit is a little more @ £164.00 inc VAT.

If you want to order either of these, give me a call on 01270 567177 and i can get them out today and with you for tomorrow

Cheers,

Rich
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Thanks to ABP Motorsport from:
Old 9th April 2013, 10:22   #79 (permalink)
Commercial user
** Thread starter **
 
ABP Motorsport's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 14th March 2008
Location: Crewe, Cheshire GB
Posts: 2,448
Thanks given: 258
Thanked 319 Times in 270 Posts
iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vider View Post
Hi ABP, I've just spend some good few hours getting through almost everything on here about the suspension upgrades... I was also talking to my mate earlier who's recommended me something I couldn't find on this forum: BC Racing BR Coilovers Honda CIVIC BC Racing BR Coilovers A-41-BR-RA Only £685.36
My question is then, would you be happy to fit these to my civic? What would be the price for it? Would you recommend to do ARB for the rear to go with it at the same time? Would you be able to buy these for me at cheaper price? And lastly can you book me in for next Monday or Tuesday?
Hi there, it sounds like you've been busy researching your options. The BC racing coilovers look a very good option at that price. I've never had a set fitted to an FK3 but one of the chaps used to have a set on his EP3 and loved them to bits. It tends to be just used as a bit of a track car now, and i always thought it was a little firm for the road. If you're not using it daily, and the kit is siilar to that of the EP3, i should think you'll be fine.

Fitting this to your Civic, including resetting the alignment to factory settings would take no more than 4 hours @ £220.00 inc VAT.

Let me make a few enquiries to see if i can get hold of that particular kit.

I'll PM you shortly if that's ok?

Thanks again,

Rich
ABP Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th April 2013, 11:02   #80 (permalink)
Supporter
 
Vider's Avatar
 
 
Join Date: 4th September 2007
Location: Redditch, UK EUROPEANUNION
Posts: 50
Thanks given: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABP Motorsport View Post
Hi there, it sounds like you've been busy researching your options. The BC racing coilovers look a very good option at that price. I've never had a set fitted to an FK3 but one of the chaps used to have a set on his EP3 and loved them to bits. It tends to be just used as a bit of a track car now, and i always thought it was a little firm for the road. If you're not using it daily, and the kit is siilar to that of the EP3, i should think you'll be fine.

Fitting this to your Civic, including resetting the alignment to factory settings would take no more than 4 hours @ £220.00 inc VAT.

Let me make a few enquiries to see if i can get hold of that particular kit.

I'll PM you shortly if that's ok?

Thanks again,

Rich
Thanks for the feedback Rich, please give me a call when you know and we'll discuss options. I've sent you a PM just.
Thanks
Vider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

  Civinfo > vendors > ABP Motorsport

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads for: ABP Current suspension/geometry prices
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Let's talk about suspension geometry... ryko Any non Civic chat here please! 4 14th September 2012 07:06
Do you think CR-V prices will drop further on the current model? Dodger21 Honda CR-V 7 2nd July 2012 08:13
Current fuel prices and your next car devils_hands Hybrid 45 11th April 2010 09:12
Current Petrol Prices- penny increase every few days! egraphistudios Any non Civic chat here please! 28 16th March 2010 14:08
abp fast road car geometry setup lozhoon Type-R 16 26th February 2008 16:54

» Buyer's Resource
» Recent Discussions
Greek "For Sale and...
23rd March 2008 14:06
by alexps
Last post by Gio
Today 08:20
6 Replies, 519,467 Views
2010 Civic dies when...
Today 08:07
Last post by mariaevinne
Today 08:07
0 Replies, 12 Views
Faults
25th July 2008 07:10
by botsp
Last post by ngt
Today 07:58
18 Replies, 982,264 Views
Slepy's Milano...
27th March 2017 22:54
by slepy
Last post by philjk
Today 07:56
66 Replies, 1,667 Views
Fuel-Gas Stations
7th June 2008 21:56
by GKAR
Last post by andapo
Today 07:48
4 Replies, 229,271 Views
A Tad harsh
Yesterday 12:53
by nturnb
Last post by Kremmen
Today 07:28
7 Replies, 159 Views
Air con noise
2nd June 2017 06:54
by DJK
Last post by DJK
Today 07:19
17 Replies, 817 Views
New Members (Please...
8th February 2008 22:52
Last post by firefighter5278
Today 07:09
3 Replies, 158,985 Views
Milano Civic A77 K77 ***
Today 06:55
Last post by ISWiiREI
Today 06:55
0 Replies, 19 Views
LCD Speedo Out
27th June 2017 09:49
by RA108
Last post by Woodlikesbikes
Today 06:39
3 Replies, 96 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vB.Sponsors
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
See also Jaginfo Jaguar XF Forum

Hosting by Vidahost