2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

pairing sony t68i ok, but voice says "no phone found"?

Phone 
2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  TTDegs 
#1 ·
Um, i know this is a silly q, this is my first time tryin the HFT, but... been through the pairing process of my trusty old t68i, which is confirmed to work ok on the civic HFT. Did the code but "1,2,3,4", did the naming bit, set discovery and pairing on the phone to Honda ok. System voice says "Sony Phone successfully paired. So im a happy chappy thinkin wow, i got this thing to work after all, BUT....upon hitting the phone button later either stationary, or driving and saying "Dial 12345 etc" it says "No phones found"?

Bluetooth was enabled on the t68i.

Any ideas? I bet its somethin silly im not doin :oops::oops:

#4 ·
only thing I can suggest psykik, is borrowing a friends Nokia (cos they tend to pair well) and trying it with that.

If it works, I'd then start pointing the finger at your sony and suggesting software updates for it (which can be hassle :()

If the nokia doesn't work either, then we can point at the car and let the dlr sort it out :D

#5 ·
TTDegs im sure its me doin somethin silly, just dunno what it could be? Id be embarrassed to go to dealer about it if its trivial. The t68i IS in the list of phones supported by the civic HFT kit. But i will try it with a pal's nokia just to be sure.

Cheers TTDegs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.