Honda CR-V - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 25th May 2016, 21:09 Thread Starter

Honda CR-V

My 2010 CR-V, which had 35,500 miles on the clock when the following event happened:

One evening was transporting my wife and three of here friends to a party. While driving on the two lanes roads with my lights on low beam was getting flashed by on coming vehicles letting me know my low beam lights where two high. Upon arrival at my destination all four women departed the CR-V and I drove on the same road returning to the house. On my return journey and on the my way back to collect my wife and her friends no on coming vehicle flashed their lights.

After collecting the women and driving back on the same route I had just traveled, on coming vehicles again flashed their lights.

At the base of each shock is attached a control arm and cables that are attached to the Auto Leveling Control. I under stand that based on load factor the Auto Leveling Control device should adjust the headlight to compensate for the load factor. However in this case the adjustment that was made was not correct.

Please advise why the Auto Leveling Control would raise the low beans to height that would blind on coming drives and what should be done to correct this problem?

Cheers,

Majmx

Civinfo > Other Hondas > Honda CR-V

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page