Hey guys,was busy with my sound install and thought I would log a few pics of how the removal FN2 Roof Lining if anybody ever wanted to...
Hope this helps...
What you need:
Small and medium flat screwdrivers,
Medium size phillips (star) screwdriver,
Hex sockets T20 or T25 (not sure which one),
10mm Socket and wrench (to remove light panels)
14mm Socket (to remove seatbelt bolts)
Hmmm, think that was about it...
1. Remove boot rubber and rear seatbelt bolt (top one with the cover) then unclipd remove sidecover.
(sorry forgot to take a pic)(its the black coverson thide of your boot as you open you bootlid, that holds your back bored inplace)
2. Flip handel down and locate the two small 'gaps' to insert screwdriver into.
This is what the clips look like.
3.After having removed the clips you wil see two metal clips, Push these two ends towards each and remove the handel then pull it out of the socket.
4. Now place the two metal clips back into the handels.
5. Then Move over to your sun visors, unclip to swing to the side, Clip and twist off cover to access the bolts (T20 sockets if i not mistaken).
Then when removing, slide out slowly and then disconnect the green plug.
Then insert a screwdriver into the back of the 'other' clip to push 'pin' inwards and twist clocwise and pull out.
6. Move to the dome lights, unclip glass, and remove screws
Once you have remved all 4 handels and both lights, tilt the front of the roo lning own and 'losen' wiring.
Then once that is done, 'pull' rof lining forward towards the windscreen to 'unclip' the two back clips.
Then you areready to remove the roof lining out towards the boot area. and Kapish...
To Replace the roof ining, just repeat the steps backwads
Hope this helped?