2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Where on the map are you?

151K views 452 replies 329 participants last post by  Ahsank25 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
With a big 'thank you' to Pottsy for saying yes :D

We now have a CivInfo frappr map!

For those of you new to frappr, it's dead easy to use, and it basically allows you to add yourself to a worldwide map of CivInfo members :D

just point yourself over to http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/civinfo and add yourself!

Hopefully we will be able to use it to get an idea of where people are, helpful for maybe meeting up or dropping in for a coffee :D

For obvious reasons, suggest you don't post up toooo much info about yourself or your Civic, and probably a good idea to scrub the number plates off any photos you put up.
It is a PUBLIC map, so anyone can see it - and then hopefully join up in here too :D

#172 ·
Hi everybody, I want to be a Honda Civic 1.8 EX owner and I am here just to read and be informed about this car...
I realy like to read your forum but my english are not so good!!
Most of the times I will visit the Greek topic Forum (espesially because of the language), but for sure I will read everything I can from all the other topics because I think you are in "front" on updates, technology about Honda, etc.
Thanks a lot for your hospitality!!!:ciao::ciao:

#173 ·
added my self on the map :D

#178 ·
I goto Huntingon for training alot- Gambro. I cant really remember alot of it cos i am drunk most of the time lol

#177 ·
Done

doesn't seem to be many around me =(

#181 ·
I seem to have disappeared from the map, yet I put myself on there when I first came on Civinfo???????? See post 96

Tried to add again but it put the pin a bit away from where I live and i cant change it - did try!

#188 ·
Thats Aberdeen on the map now, about time it was on a map of some sort :eek:fftopic:

#192 ·
I've been 'pinned' in there for some time now ...

#197 ·
Frappr has gone !!
It was bought out by an outfit named Platial in 2007 and Feb. 27, 2010 they announced it would be shut down "in a few days" (all per Wikipedia). I guess the few days are up. That's a pity; it was a cool little utility.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.