2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

A CRZ is born

566 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Mr JP 
#1 ·
Evening all. So ive signed up here as this seems to be the best UK site for Honda/ CRZ info. So i own a 55 2011 plate Honda CRZ ISport and hvae since new and was until recently looking to trade it in for a Mazda mx5 160ps or Fiat Abarth 124. Both cars are lovely but then i got thinking, i really love my CRZ, i have owned 2 CRXs (D16s not B16s) in the past too which i loved and i couldnt face trading it in for something that had a soft top but was going to cost me c.20k.
So after a few comments from the wife ive had a few mad ideas to supercharge the CRZ to give it a new lease of life, add a body kit, new wheels and wrap her, probably cost somewhere around 6k in all but alot cheaper than a new car plus i get to keep my CRZ!!!!
Only problem is i live in northern Scotland although i dont mind travelling to get mods done it does prove a problem. I would love to hear from anyone who has charged a CRZ either at entry level 175 or to 200bhp. PLus there seems to be very few producers of decent quality kits in the UK, the only place that seems reasonable seems to be BMM performance.
Anyway i would really appreciate any information on CRZ tuning or kit suppliers for the northern regions!!

Obvioulsy i know where the search function is :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.