2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Hello from Sunny Aberdeen

458 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Mr JP 
#1 ·
Hi Folks! :smile3:

I've had a few civics before over the years (EK4 VTi-S, MB6 VTi-S and EP3) and recently sold my second EP3 as we needed a family wagon so got a stunning Vivid blue pearl 5dr 1.8 EX with 47K.

Apart from the power loss, I'm extremely happy with it! The 1.8 is surprisingly punchy but pretty good on the MPG. Loving the toys and menus on the sat-nav unit.

This is one of the best forums I've used for information [smilie=gt-happyup.: Some great stuff on here!

#6 ·
Thanks Folks.

...As it's a family lugger, do you have any changes planned?
The older I get the less I seem to do to my cars :smile3: but there is always something. I have already rectified the DS front mat anchor-point being incorrectly fitted (it was on the outside of the carpet) thanks to the thread in the faults section [smilie=gt-happyup.:

I would like to change the front grill to a ...grill :grin2: I don't mind the Perspex but I have always had nice grills on my Honda's.

Apart from that, changing the rear indicators to clear versions, de-badge the 'Civic' badge on the rear, wind deflectors, paint the calipers and update the sat-nav disc so nothing major but stuff I can do myself :smile3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.