2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

New owner saying Hi.

447 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  jaxckhan 
#1 ·
Hey up everyone, My name's Chris and I'm a born & bred yellowbelly from Lincoln.
Been having a good look through the site and have come across some very useful information.
I picked up 2007 EX 1.8 in black on Thursday evening and have to say I'm very impressed so far. She's covered 116k but comes with FMDSH and has clearly been well maintained mechanically. There are a few minor issues that I will get sorted in the near future... A cracked indicator lens (on wing mirror) and some rear discs will be needed soon. Also the sat nav system isn't working, I just get an error message saying unable to read the disc. It's not major issue as I rarely use a sat nav, but would like to get it sorted at some point. One thing that I do need to sort though is the Bluetooth hands free, when I turn it on it says the system is locked, and I have tried all the typical codes (0000,1111,1234 etc) but I'm assuming a previous owner used their own code. The chap I bought the car off never used the Bluetooth so doesn't know it, so I think I'll call Lincoln Honda and see if they can sort it.
Anyway, I've waffled on enough now, I look forward to being part of the forum. Cheers for now
Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.