2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

I'm back in a Honda

892 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Type-675R 
#1 ·
So after being away from Honda for a number of years I've just purchased a new one......

A Honda PCX! Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Red Motorcycle

See less See more
Reactions: musegroove
#4 ·
Had 4 Hondas, a Jazz, 2 Civics and an Accord.

Have also had various scooters over the years, Vespas etc and usually stick to Italian brands, but there was nothing I fancied from Piaggio and their prices have shot up post brexit, especially with the Euro exchange rate. So I looked further afield and this PCX caught my eye. Honda motorcycle dealer was excellent, scooter was cheaper than equivalent from Piaggio and I'm chuffed to bits.

Will be using it for commuting and ride outs and they cost buttons to run. To give an example, my insurance is £70 a year, tax is £17 and it is rated at 134mpg with owners reporting better figures!!!! As part of the deal, dealer covering first 'running in' service, saving another £90-£100.

If only cars were as cheap to run!

Reactions: Farqui
#6 ·
If I could get away with it, I would get rid of my car, but kids etc etc etc!

And it would be hard to carry my mountain bike on the back of a scooter!

#7 ·
The joys of stop / start on a scooter. Roll up to lights, engine cuts out, restarts immediately on the twist of the throttle.

Even though I'm in the 'running in' stage, getting 145mpg.......that is truly awesome.

#9 ·
Any pictures?

Do you ride often, or is if a summer thing, not that I blame you, I would be keeping it for special occasions only!!!

#13 ·
In a weird sort of way I like it more than your summer toy, no offence taken I hope!

Ever thought of restoring it and putting it back on the road?

Great photos!

Reactions: Type-675R
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.