2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Hello from North Wales

337 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Mr JP 
#1 ·
Hi

Just joined up last week after my Alfa 156TS finally lost the MOT battle. I had been looking at a replacement and it was either another Alfa, BMW or a Civic...I expected the Alfa to last a bit longer but as it failed big time I was on ebay and found my car. 2006 1.8 ES with full service history, high mileage at 123000 but in excellent condition. With Sat Nav and rear camera, alloy wheels big enough for the Red Brembo Brakes all round, big air filter, blue lights in the front and full 12 month MOT I figured it would be worth around £1600 to £1800 but luckily the bids stop at £1320 and it's mine :) The seller was only half a mile away so nice and easy. Done 100 miles in it and it feels great. Solid with no rattles etc. Just needs a new front left side wheel arch moulding and a service. Oh and a DAB radio too. Had one in the Alfa that won't fit the Civic so a Pure Highway 400 thing may do (easy fit!)

Happy New Year!

Colin

#5 ·
Hello and welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.