2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Help with eonon 2 din and patch leads please

Head Unit 
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  soodesh18 
#1 ·
Can anyone help ?

I'm looking at buying an eonon double din head unit but need some advice about patch leads !

Which , if any of the big brands steering wheel control protocols do eonon use ? I asked Bob at impulse but he doesn't know but said if the use Sony , pioneer or the likes then ge could supply a patch lead !!

I'm starting to get lost in all this so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

#2 ·
Can anyone help ?

I'm looking at buying an eonon double din head unit but need some advice about patch leads !

Which , if any of the big brands steering wheel control protocols do eonon use ? I asked Bob at impulse but he doesn't know but said if the use Sony , pioneer or the likes then ge could supply a patch lead !!

I'm starting to get lost in all this so any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Your best option is to probably contact eonon themselves and see if they know. Unless someone on here has fitted an eonon unit then I doubt they will know and if someone has then there is a high chance that bob would have known about it.

Hope you get the answer though. If you do get it and need help fitting it then give me a shout mate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.