2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Where to buy reliable LED sidelights??

Bulbs 
1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  thomknud 
#1 ·
Who sells led sidelights that do NOT fail (flicker) as have tried many with all failing after not long at all, any info appreciated guys. Thanks

#4 ·
HIDs Direct do good bulbs as well. Some times prices are slightly on the upper end but there's always a discount code kicking about every so often. I've had a set of side lights from them that have worked their way through three different cars lasting over 3 years.

#5 ·
#6 ·
I tried plenty both cheap and expensive T10 -W5W leds, they usually never last anything, most of the time the heat break the poor glue and the base and head separates or the cables is getting loose, bulb getting ultra low brightness or start to flicker. Only one I had for years (like 2012) is Philips ones, had them first as sidelight but last two years been going strong as number plate light, very happy about these. Kinda looks like these but I imagine there have been some changes from 2012.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.