2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Xenon headlight connectors

HID 
6K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  MilkaBudnik 
#1 ·
Having just stripped the front off the car using the very helpful 'how to' on here I found out that the previous owner has cut off the 2 connectors for xenon headlights (one to ballast and one to the headlight) to replace with a standard halogen headlight connector. The wires are still there but they've been cut to accommodate the new connector so it won't be hard to rewrite the correct connectors on!

Unfortunately I bought two xenon headlights to fit so this is useless for me!

Does anyone know where I could buy these connectors?

I'm trying breakers yards with no luck and Honda will only sell me the whole look for around £600!

Any help would he appreciated thanks.

#10 ·
No there isn't any hidden ones. For lights is in drivers footwell.

Soon when a bit warmer days come I'm converting my civic from halogens to xenons with all oem parts. Few days ago got all the bits (washers) and rest I got quite a long time ago but never had chance to install it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

#14 ·
Hi all this is my first post so greetings all. What's involved in the conversion to xenon from halogens. I have a donor car with xenon factory kit, is the harness the same or will it need adapting? What else is required, I understand I will need to fit the load levellers are the wires there to put onto the car or will I have to add wiring? Also how does the high pressure washer differ? I thought they only work above a certain speed?

I'd appreciate any input here as I'd love have this Improvement. Has anyone written a guide on this that I can't find?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.