2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Noxia's Black FK2R

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Noxia 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got this yesterday. Previously had an FN2 which I enjoyed when modded but found the stock car very dull.

This one however is really good fun. I do not intend to modify it much as really it's almost perfect as it is. I have however already fitted a custom made exhaust which makes it sound truly evil.

Have some Type R decals to go on and Ricks footwell lights to put in. Also got a Skunk 2 knob today so just a few minor tweaks. Funnily enough my last mod thread I said I wouldn't be modifying much. I am tempted by the Eventuri intake but Loxy keeps putting me off and it is pretty expensive, that noise though..

The above pic is with the new exhaust fitted.

See less See more
#5 ·
The guy I purchased it from made it himself, he is an electrical and mechanical engineer so was able to decibel test it properly (which he uses for BSB sound checks) as well :) It's really well made, will easily last the life of the car.

Will start with the obsessive cleaning this weekend.

Awesome Noxia
Thanks Wanner, after a set of your darkest fog covers actually.

#9 ·
Thanks, no I actually quite like the red details so no plans to remove.

Very nice makes me want to sell the Fn2
If you had the opportunity to do so and you aren't totally in love with NA I would strongly encourage it.

Awesome looking car, any videos of the exhaust?
No not yet. Problem with exhaust videos is they can always sound awful depending on your audio source etc but I'm sure I'll get one posted. Can probably hear it within a 20 mile radius anyway :grin2:

#16 · (Edited)

Eventuri and side decals put on. All airbox bolts were over tightened and thus every one snapped that I removed. Pain in ass.

Also just for lols

Exhaust a bit better behaved now can cruise at 60 without a headache. Might have to go back though as there was a horrible plastic rubbing noise coming from passenger footwell afterwards but typically it hasn't done it last two days. I raised it with them though so if it comes back they can have a look.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.