2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Civinfo clothing and other merchandise

116K views 96 replies 39 participants last post by  Kremmen 
#1 ·
You can now buy Civinfo clothing and other bits and pieces directly from Spreadshirt.

Click here to go to the Civinfo shop.

In the shop there are a collection of Hoodies, T-shirts and other bits. Some have logos front and/or back, and others have "free text" where you can add your username.

Most products are available in a range of colours.

It is also possible to design your own garment. To do this:

1. Click here to go to Spreadshirt.

2. Click on Create your own.

Now look for the type of product. I looked in "Mens" for a hoodie, but there's all sorts in there:

Then click on Choose Design. Enter Civinfo into the search box and you will get one yellow Civinfo logo below. Click on the yellow Civinfo to place it onto your garment:

Once it's on, you can resize and move it. You can use the colour tool on the right to change the colour of the logo. Here I have made it blue, and off to the left:

Remember, you can align, colour and add effects to the logo using the tools on the right:

Of course you can place the logo on the back, or side, or wherever. And you can add your own text, or add further logos or designs from the massive library at Spreadshirt.

If you are organising a meet (or whatever) and want to have a common design garment, then PM me and I can make it up and place it in the shop.

Every time you use the Civinfo logo, a small amount of £ goes into the server pot, so you are contributing to the club and.. thank you!

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks Pottsy.

P.S. Where are we in term of using "Civinfo" logo in other designs / applications?
Lets say if I want to use it for myself to get something unique?
I can PM you all details if needed.

Maciek
sent from SGS.

#6 ·
Consistent designs like this? ;)

T-shirt Clothing Active shirt Product Text

I will do some consistent designs and place them in the shop. The snag is that you can't then customise them (like adding other graphics and text) and many people want to add their username and such like.

Maciek, in essence I restrict the use of the logo. But please feel free to PM me.

#7 ·
Hot chicks Pottsy :-D

Will PM you when I get round to do something.

sent from SGS.

#10 ·
The snag is that you can't add any text to a standard design in my shop. You can't even copy the design into the free-for-all area so you can add your text there.

Grrr.

Unless I pay a significant monthly fee.

I would suggest a large logo on the back, and a small one towards your left with your username underneath.

White or yellow on navy blue looks good.

#21 ·
#14 ·
Yes. Just like the stickers - so for each purchase it should be about three to four quid that goes into the hosting costs fund. There are fees and charges that have to be paid, so I am not sure exactly how much it will be in the end.

#25 ·
I was going to say, simply use the "upload a photo" and use the PNG file.

However I have just tried it, and it works, but max size is 2"x1". Not huge.

I shall have to get back to photoshop and see if I can do anything - but not till later.

#26 ·
This custom hoodie or t-shirt idea is great pottsy:-D. I am glad to know that you will get some funds from it to go to the servers etc..
I think I quite like this idea and when I get the funds together I may go for one of them. Not sure about putting my username on it yet because I don't have a cool user name lol.:-D

Polyestor Option but would consider cotton option as I want it to have a nice
quality feel.

:cool:

#27 ·
This custom hoodie or t-shirt idea is great pottsy:-D. I am glad to know that you will get some funds from it to go to the servers etc..

I think I quite like this idea and when I get the funds together I may go for one of them. Not sure about putting my username on it yet because I don't have a cool user name lol.:-D

Polyestor Option but would consider cotton option as I want it to have a nice quality feel.

:cool:
Isn't it 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester ? ...

#33 ·
If you want "plain and simple" (so no username and stuff), then Jayne is busy making some stock designs that will appear in the shop over the next couple of days.

Civinfo Clothing

Items with multiple logos will be much cheaper when bought in the shop - but you have to have them as they are.
Cool thanks pottsy, I will wait and see what Jayne designs. I am in no rush at mo as I want to have a good quality item with a nice design which is deffo worth using at different types of meetings or everyday use. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.