2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Sports Grille

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  weazil 
#1 ·
Finally took the plunge and replaced the perspex grille with a sports grille from Cox Motor Parts.

It was fairly straight forward to do following the instructions here.

Must say - well chuffed with it.

#9 ·
Looking good, makes a huge difference. What's next on your list?

#10 ·
I have added the grille, added rear parking sensors, put double DIN fascia in with a pocket and a single din JVC (it did everything I need at the moment - bluetooth, ipod via usb, phone).

I also added footwell lighting (discovered it was red when I switched the power on - getting a replacement it should be blue).

Thinking about blue interior led's and an automatically folding mirror module. I don't think I can do too much with the body as it bumps the insurance up.

Pictures attached.

Attachments

#11 ·
Good stuff, will be keeping an eye on your updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 ·
If you are looking to do some more exterior stuff without affecting insurance too much, you always have the option of "de-tangoing" the rear indicator modules. It makes a big difference and reduces the aged look of the older model. Thankfully it wasn't needed as mine is a 2010 model anyway but I would have done it had I needed to.

Reactions: weazil
#22 ·
Where did you get the interior bulbs from? I've ordered the footwell lights and already done the dash bulbs, the interior lights will just set it off nicely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.