2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Honda suspension kit Vs Aftermarket suspension kits??

Suspension 
6K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  dinoc 
#1 ·
How do you rate the honda kit against H&R, Eibach and so on?

Whats included on the honda one?

And what would you recomend?

#2 ·
banzai-tuning - Artikel Detail[ID]=622&VID=NCvZFfSwg5xJVqpk&saSearch[word]=&saSearch[category]=Civic%20Diesel,%20FK3&saSearch[subcategory]=&saSearch[special]=

I plan to buy these. You may get them somewhere else cheaper. They should give much greater improvement in both grip and comfort, you can adjust the height (winter highher, summer mothn lower)... but they are expensive, so I haven't bought them yet.
I personally wouldn't buy the cheap ones.

#4 ·
I have eibach springs installed and car is much better on road....few of as here on forum have eibach springs....nobody hadn't any problem and are satisfied....(Ivoke, Hondaatje, me and I'm not sure who else)

#5 ·
#8 ·
I got it quoted, but I am not really sure about it since one seller I talked to said it wasnt available and another said it was...

But the Type R suspension was really nice, so I would really like to have something like that.

#10 ·
Well, as I haven't been able to go to any other than Honda City and RA Motor that is what I got. RA told me he didn't have any sport suspension, HCity quoted them. In either case, I want something a bit stiffer than the stock springs. Honda City quoted the honda sport suspension at 1100€.

I was about to go to LDS in Vällingby today, but my Megane broke down the other day. Not very funny.

However, I got a question:
If you install sports springs (say Eibach or H&R sport springs lowering the car by 30 mm) can you use the stock shock absorbers? What happens with the warranties?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.