Right, recently i put eibachs on teh car and the ride was much better for about a week.
then it got progressively worse to the point where if i go over white lines in the middle of the road i get a nice thud from the shocks.
Also if i go over particularly bumpy bits on roads the car bounces around like a see saw.
i did the shock test by pushing down on the front of the car and watching its reaction when released.
basically its like a pogo stick up and down all over the show.
So shocks are dead.
What do i do now? I cant drive on them for much longer as im getting wheel spin in first! on damp roads not even revving it hard, also it pulls about. not to mention extremely uncomfortable..
heres my options. feel free to add others that i aint mentioned.
1. direct OEM replacement Sachs from honda £££££?????? millions probably even though they are blatantly rubbish. 44k miles
2. them new bilstein coilies from abp. £750
3. Mister R coilies? dont know anything about these? £750
4. koni FSD's? do they do these for the FN2? how much?
4.5buy second hand but risk repeat failure. £200ish
5. chop it in for an 3mps? ----quite tempting will check insurance quotes.
6. kill it with fire and magnets.
What is it with the FN2?