2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

newbie member

1K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  Flipt 
#1 ·
hi guys just thought i would introduce my self my name is Darrell and i will be the proud owner of a Honda civic type s gt (59)
been looking for a type s gt diesel for a while i'm fussy so wanted full leather my god as it been hard work finding one but bought one today and picking it up Thursday cant wait , not many type s with leather about.
think its crystal black with 18" storm alloys and full red leather interior very low mileage.

#5 ·
Welcome along.
We like pictures!!

#6 ·
will get some pictures up the weekend

i do have a question if any one can help my drive at home is pretty steep and my mazda 6 sport nearly grounds out the front bumper and the rear exhausts.
so worried about getting the car on the drive , any one know the ground clearance of this vehicle with the 18" storm wheels ? as i dont want to take the front bumper off when i get it back on thursday night lol

#8 ·
You might struggle.
If its on standard suspension i would estimate around 7-8" of ground clearance on the front.

#7 ·
been searching for months for a type s gt diesel with leather man are they rare found a stunner will get pics up asap

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum buddy! :)

#16 ·
Picking up my new car tomorrow at 4pm hopefully the weather will be good enough for me to take some pics and post.
Will let you all know what I think of it tomorrow got a 90 minute drive home abit of motorway and a roads so should get a nice feel for it can't wait.

#20 ·
and a very good welcome to you..

#21 ·
Hello and welcome

#22 ·
:D You'll be modding it soon enough. Hope you can get it up the drive!!!!;)

#23 ·
Welcome along, after you have picked it you will need Civinfo sticker to put on it ;)

Would welcome those pics, don't think have seen one with red leather int :cool:

#26 ·
good news guy got the car on the drive not alot of space spare but its on :D.

it was a bit dark to take some pictures by the time i got home will get some took and put up as soon as possible.

love the car and love the way it drives very smooth for a diesel and dont go to bad either all ready thinking of a remap but worried about people saying about clutch problems with the extra power ? whats your views ?.

i have got one problem was about 20 minutes from the garage and the tyre pressure light came on with a warning symbol ? check the tyre pressures were pretty good but topped up according to the label on the inside of the door but the warning symbol is still on any ideas ? might have to ring the dealers and get it looked at didnt really want any thing wrong this early lol.

#27 ·
Am sure I had this on some time ago when I had the wheels off, have you got the manual, have a quick look

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.