2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

New nose option ?

7K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  gloom 
#1 ·
My Honda app on iPhone recently updated itself, just had a look and aero pack gives front end a completely new look. I like it but may not be to all tastes.

#5 ·
Although I personally didn't have a huge issue with the previous grill, I have to say I really like this. The car looks sleaker and more aerodynamic although I wonder if it would look the same with the lower 1/2 colour coded as I think the black / white contrast adds to the effect.

Nevertheless, well done Honda!

#18 ·
Looks a lot better.

Now need to do something about that rear...
You're not usually wrong Sam ... and this isn't one of those occassions either

Guess Honda are listening to feedback though and changing slowly - so the Type S when (Not if ... it's a no brainer!!) should look mint and have 2 less doors!

#17 ·
On my app it shows the new front as part of the 'Aero pack'. Which I cant find on main website? So no price for pack.

Also 17' radium alloys £1250 if chosen from wheels & accessory section, (car builder) but £1750 from the next down accessory upgrade section??

Honda needs to update its website more often or pay more attention.

#26 ·
I still can't find anything on the Honda website about this Aero pack or it's price.

Even if you Google the pack the above pictures only come up from posts in January.

The Honda website seems out of date as the CRZ is still showing the 2012 model and not the 2013 update.

Anyone found out any new info on the Aero pack as I like the look of it depending on it's price.

#30 ·
It's starting to look alot better, now all they need to do is get rid of that plastic steering wheel and we might be getting somewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.