2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Ferry/Tunnel

Satnav 
2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  richierich69 
#1 ·
I have just purchased a civic cdti ex and am very pleased with it. However, when i try to enter an address into my satnav, ie just up the road it always asks do i want to travel via tunnel or ferry. Any ideas why and how i can stop this from happening?

#2 ·
move? :lol:

seriously though, I'm guessing that either it's getting your destination address, or your current address wrong :(

can you take a pic of the screen, showing the route it is trying to take you on?

welcome aboard by the way! :D

#5 ·
I have just purchased a civic cdti ex and am very pleased with it. However, when i try to enter an address into my satnav, ie just up the road it always asks do i want to travel via tunnel or ferry. Any ideas why and how i can stop this from happening?

I had that trouble once myself.

That's why me and Lady H. moved from Calais!

"We are all worms.
But I belive that I am a glow worm!"

#6 ·
Maybe getting ready for when global warming really kicks in, in 2099.Majority of the UK will be under water and Walsall becomes the most southern part of the Uk resulting in a short 476 miles trip across the Channel. Bon Voyage! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.