2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Evening from Boro..ish

1K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  seantr 
#1 ·
Now then.

So I sold my old EP3 a while ago and have been pottering around in a yaris T sport for a bit. Missed Vtec massively although I didnt mind the lack of filling up at pumps. But that was on its last legs so I got rid of it and bought myself a 57 plate FN2.

I was dubious at first due to the top gear review and everyone saying they're awful, but having had the old one I figured it was a good car I'll give this one a go, and I did. I loved it, ok so its a bit softer than the EP3, corners worse(alot), definetely feels slower but it looks so much better, and its a much nicer place to be.

I travel to work 600 miles a week in it, yes I should have bought a diseasal but I enjoy driving, and driving diseasals aint my cup of tea.

Done 3k miles since I bought it, and its been great so far. Now its time to mod. First thing I'm after is a flashpro, buuut its just been christmas, so that will have to wait for a bit lol.

Anyway,

Out with the old

in with the new

Cheers

Sean

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah, flashpro first, then exhaust, probably manifold and I've noticed on here a few cars with a black front splitter and mirrors which are looking pretty tasty. FRS too eventually.

Depends what I get allowed to spend on my car during the month by my missus lol.

#8 ·
Now then.

ok so its a bit softer than the EP3, corners worse(alot)
Yeah, flashpro first, then exhaust, probably manifold and I've noticed on here a few cars with a black front splitter and mirrors which are looking pretty tasty. FRS too eventually.

Depends what I get allowed to spend on my car during the month by my missus lol.
Welcome mate

Nice looking FN2, If I was you I'd get FRS done first and you will be far happier with the cornering then.

#13 ·
:hello2: Sean & :welcome4: to :civinfo::top:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.