2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

goodwood festival of speed

Motorsport 
2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  AndyC 
#1 ·
anyone else go this weekend??
saw the btcc civic as well as so much other coooool stuff!!! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Touring car racing Motorsport

See less See more
#2 ·
That's one hot looking car. Do you have any more pics?

#7 ·
Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

All 3 days on the BARC rescue unit at molecombe Friday and sunday Saturday at startline .
Great weekend Few incidents; Got to meet John Cleland again as he pranged the Cavalier Super tourer at Molecombe As always a gentleman and kept apologising to us for giving us something to do!
Civic looked great as usual and was driven by several talented drivers too!

#12 ·
I was there on Saturday, prepared for forecasted rain with waterproofs etc, but no sunscreen:rolleyes:

My face is now this red:oops:

Loved the F1 cars, the supercars, the touring cars etc, etc. Disappointed that the fake Civic did not have enough doors[smilie=cheeky-grin:

#14 ·
Nice shots there esp the McLaren line up. That 8C looks and sounds gorgeous :cool:

I have loads of pics from Friday, but here are the Honda related ones...

Mock up CTR BTCC

Ex BTCC ATR

Tom Chilton I believe

Honda F1 car - was able to get a good pic cos no-one was really bothered looking at it lol

And the new Mercedes-Benz powered HMB01 F1 car for next year [smilie=tongue.gif]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.