2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Honda Calling ‘Type R’ Owners for a Special day out

3K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Steve-RGTMilano 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I'll be there, although I'm also a photographer at the weekend so I'll be trying to work out how to be in two places at the circuit at the same time! I need to find some time to clean my car now as I've not had chance for a while and it's going to look really bad against all the gleaming Type-R's!:oops:

#5 ·
i am going to this got my free tickets today,just need to give the car a good clean now:D

#7 ·
there was a post on the civic type r owners web site you had to e-mail to get them ,all gone now sorry

#8 ·
see you there lemans24heur

#9 ·
yes ian590 ,whats colour is your car and where you coming from as people are coming from all over,i will look out for you ,i have a bronze fn2,andrew

#13 ·
hi andrew,my fn2 is in nhb,coming from yorkshire saturday and staying overnight,look forward to seeing the bronze,havn't seen one yet.that is if i can find it among all the others

#14 ·
i will look out for you ian , i only live about 20 mins from brands so will not take me long to get there,i have all day tomorrow to give the car a good clean,went for its first service today only cost £92.00 not too bad,did not get them to clean it as i like to do it myself!!!!!!!!!

#15 ·
I should be easy to spot as I wouldn't expect there to be many people wondering around the Honda Hospitality with a Photographers bib! Now I've said that several will probably appear! I've now cleaned and polished the car but it needs to survive the trip to Brands tomorrow without getting dirty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.