2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Hello from Brussels

1K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  rydinho 
#1 ·
Hi there. I've been checking civinfo for some time now, and I think it's time to say hello. I'm a 36-year-old Pole in Brussels, and just drove my brand new Civic 2.2 from Antwerp. I actually feel like driving it all night, but might have to settle down for just sleeping in it - work tomorrow :-(

#6 ·
When you get some pics up on the site of your lovely new car, your challenge is to have them taken on the road going down to the Atomium so its in the background (Where I usually park)

Hmm this could be an inspiring idea actually. Maybe set up a thread for all of us to get pics with our cars by somewhere famous.

#8 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Il probably take some pictures during the weekend - strange as it may seem, it's dark when I leave for work, and dark againg when I get back. ;-) And I don't drive to the office, as basically the rush hour in Brussels... well, I might just as well sit in the car while it's parked, and it would have the same effect. I really look forward to my Christmas trip to Poland - to make for up for this torture of having a new Civic and not being able to drive it all the time.

#16 ·
And don't forget to get proper Winter Tyres fitted !!! ...

#19 ·
Yep, I'm getting winter tyres soon - I'll be driving through Germany for Christmas, and as far as I know they're obligatory there. I'm planning to go for Nokian (don't remember the exact model, I've got to check) - what do you think ?
For Poland, I'd think that you need "Nordic" (as opposed to "Continental") winter tyres .... best to check it out with [HappyMan] first ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.