2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

CTR CW not a myth :P or is it?!

2K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Wheelchair 
#1 ·
popped into local honda dealer on way home today...

wanted to ask about a few things and saw this outside!

See less See more
#4 ·
That's clever. Give me the Milano Red in the background anyday. That does look really dirty. Bet you're glad you didn't get a white one Wheelie?!

#11 ·
i presume so, im not sure i like it with the stickers though, only seems to work on the other colours - just personal opinion mind u!

their order system seems epic

he selected the CTR CW and then it asked him what colour he wanted it in :D

then said it didnt exist :D

#13 ·
CW is an off-white anyway.

Its been used for years so not sure why anyone would expect this CW to be a different colour from any previous CW ? :confused:

By the way I agree that there's better shades of white out their, the Mercedes white they have on the new C-class sport is stunning !!

I'd be more interested in the discounts avail. If you can get it say £1k more than you can a type-r GT (can be gotten around £16k) then its worth the extra for the factory fit LSD (with no ESP probs). If however they're holding out for closer to £20k, give it a wide berth (in my opinion!)

#14 ·
that looks pretty rubbish :-(

#18 ·
no i posted a thread.. i saw one today aswel in the flesh

it is cream coloured as standard - dealer was shocked too.. he expected st ice white colour..or like the nurburgring astra edition vxr...

theyr a brilliant white compared to the new CTR..

i describe the colour as IVORY

shame..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.