2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Satnav manual help

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Stef 
#1 ·
Is there someone from UK that can provide the Satnav manual order code
It should be on the back of the manual
Accord 2014 ( probably ok from 2009 on..)
Thanks

I did download the pdf version from the Acura TSX, but it is not exact the same system.

#3 ·
Someone with the partnumber please (UK version 2012 -, 2014)
It is on the back of the manual

#5 ·
Thanks a lot
Actually I needed the first number (32) this is the code for UK manuals
I got my car from Germany, so I am stuck with a german manual.
Seems impossible to get a code from Honda, I have been waiting for a year to get manuals for my Accord, untill now zero!

In the US you can simply download the manual.
Lucky the Acura TSX is somehow same like Accord in EU...

#7 ·
Thanks a lot
Could you give the code of the owners manual?
Also the small quick start manual

Stef

#9 ·
Thanks!
Bit confusing, so you guys in UK have 4 manuals?
Does the owner manual contain also left hand drive info? (Our manuals contain RHD also)

#10 ·
Finaly received the UK Navigation manual from my dealer. ( only took one year )

can someone check if the UK Owners Manual also features the Right Hand drive info

Then I can also order this one.

Thanks
Stef

#12 ·
The pictures in my UK user manual are all for LHD cars, but There's not much that is not easy enough to sort out the left from right. I have not had any problems due to RGD/LHD confusion as yet.
Anything specific you want to know?
Nudge accepted K ;=)

#13 ·
Thanks a lot all!

I am in the process to digitise the manual, it would be handy just to have the manual on my tablet or smartphone...

Since it is a big work (honda can not deliver pdf..) seems ony in the US Honda/Acura offers manuals for download.

So i wonder if I would purchase UK version manual to digitise (I prefer English, above translations)....

#14 ·
Anyhow, strange that the UK version has only LHD pictures (UK is RHD last time I checked :) )

French, Dutch and German manuals have both LHD and RHD pictures...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.