Civinfo - View Single Post - Polished Metal Sport Plus Manual
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 20th May 2017, 11:02 Thread Starter
foddy
** Thread starter **

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagerv View Post
As a matter of interest are there two sliding cup holders in the front, or just one fixed one?
Neither - there are two cup holders, one inside the other. You can pull the top one out and push it back in behind the first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikbenben View Post
In the back of the armrest you have a spot where you can keep such things.
In the US they have a sliding tray also, maybe if you can get your hands on that for extra storage?
I didn't know about the tray, but anything in the back of that is actually visible through the front window. Apart from looking untidy, there's a security issue. I think if the second cup-holder was in place, it would hide more, but the tray would probably be better.

Quote:
If you buy the Prestige you have a much sturdier boot space cover and decent space beneath it. This is only in the Sport.
Yes, the under-boot area on the sport/sport+ has a polystyrene filler with holes cut in it for the tyre pump etc. (and some spare, presumably for other markets which need things like warning triangles). I had assumed that this could be removed for more space, but I think it's pretty structural. The hard board wouldn't take much weight without it - I have fit a small blanket, a couple of high-vis and a thin rain coat in it the holes, but that's it.
Thanks to foddy from:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome