View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 2nd August 2019, 20:30
nuclearstar

Car: 1.5 Sport+ Polished Metal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy0306 View Post
This is actually my first post so be a little gentle

The not so good.

The voice system for the sat nav is strange. In most other cars I've driven the radio volume lowers when the sat nav speaks. In the Civic I have to have the sat nav volume up load enough to be heard over the radio.

The arm rest on the door is not well padded. I tend to drive with my elbow resting on it on a long drive. After a while it becomes uncomfortable. Likewise, where my left knee rests against the centre console the plastic is hard and I end up moving into different places to stop the rubbing.
The sat nav voice volume/radio can be adjusted in the settings. Can't remember exactly where, i found by accident as the sat nav voice was too low and kept missing commands if i had the radio on. Found the setting by messing about. Don't think its in the sat nav settings though

Totally agree with you re door arm rest (and centre consul) and knee rub. Should have better support and a pad for the knee like the 8G.

Another niggle i have is the window buttons are for me, set in the wrong position. I regularly open the back windows by accident.

Seven months in, 7 k miles, love the car but still miss my 8G.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome