Civinfo - View Single Post - double din facia kit CTKHD01
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11th August 2019, 12:45 Thread Starter
spaspeckerthedull
Supporter

Car: 2007 type-s
double din facia kit CTKHD01

as title, I have a double din facia kit CTKHD01 for sale - this is the complete kit comprising of:

• CT23HD11 Honda Double Din Fascia Plate
  • CT27AA36 Honda - DIN Antenna Adapter. *For Aftermarket Radio With DIN Antenna Connector*
  • CTMULTILEAD.2 30CM Universal head unit connection lead - used for various head units allowing use of steering wheel controls
  • CTSHO002 Honda Steering Wheel Control Interface. Allows date/time to be set through the steering wheel controls and shows all relevant info through display allowing continued use of aircon etc. after fitting head unit

the facia came to me second hand so I do not have the original packaging - the side clips that attach the head unit to the facia have very minor damage on the tips however this does NOT affect the fitting of the head unit. Mentioned here in the spirit of honesty and transparency. All the other components have their original bags

RRP of this kit ranges anywhere from 120+ I am asking 65 including shipping

I will leave it here for exclusive sale to members at this bargain price for 7 days then it will be advertised elsewhere. I no longer have my civic so need to move this on as soon as possible
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1030273.jpg (64.1 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg P1030275.jpg (79.0 KB, 60 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome