2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

FN1 of Spanish

R-Red 
4K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  Xa4cornelis 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

**TEXT EDITED - not posting in English.**

See less See more
#5 ·
Nice type S, the red splitters look good and I quite like the carbon wrap on the spoiler and the section of roof behind the pan roof ... it works well.

Not sure about the bra :facepalm: I like my cars (and other things) bra-less ;)

#7 ·
very nice mate looks good as it is ...but my personal preference would be to do the splitters in black or maybe a carbon wrap but its all down to personal taste....looks mint top job love the carbon on the spoiler and roof section.:D

#8 ·
Thanks to all for your comments and to excuse myself for not having written in English, as it was commenting on you also I go mounted CAI INJEN+SUPRESOR OF CATALIZADOR+INVIDIA, pondre some photo of the interior that also I take modifications

Pd:To excuse myself for not having written in English, it is something complicated for my

#16 ·
[QUOTE = LeeCS; 631217 spoiler] arranque se ve bien! me gusta el tono de carbono y dos de color rojo mira :D[/ Quote]

Thank you, it is charmed with to my me as these leaving your car, it seems to me to be precious

[QUOTE = scofair1968; 631422] Creo que es tiempo de quemar el sostén de nuevo! ;)[/ Quote]

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.