2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

a deep bronze type r

R-Bronze 
10K views 36 replies 24 participants last post by  BarrelRoll 
#1 ·
there doesnt seem to be many pics of the type r in bronze
so here's a few , the car looks black till the sun hits it !!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice, like i said in other thread...

I still think that this colour will be deleted due to lack of orders...

BTW how come yours is 56 plate, i thought all bought ones would be 07...thought only the press/PR/test ones were on a 56?

Probs wrong though...

Still the bronze looks cool in sun, but im not that keen on it for the R...

#8 ·
The Bronze is fantastic. Nuff said.

#12 ·
i have one but most people think its black unless the sun is on it or they get close will try and put some pictures up soon

#13 ·
Yes, me too, everyone think its a black. You have the R or S?
Put up some pictures, bronze R is rare here

#21 ·
Any photos?;):cool:

#24 ·
Nice one,

I brought a Deep Bronze one last week. Its been essentially cloudly all week so it always looking black, but just a bit more interesting.

Surely the best colour compared to all those Reds and Silvers...

#25 ·
totally agree.the best colour full stop for thie type r. too many pure black.red and silver.deep bronze is more unique .trust me when u see a spit of light on the corner(or anywhere) of the bumper u instantly see a colour change which looks brill against the rest looking black.more like flick paint.

#31 ·
I bought my Bronze CTR from a Ford main dealers, where it was being advertised and promoted as 'Metallic Black'!.....

Before I went down for a test drive, I called and enquired about 'The Bronze Civ Type R' that I had seen on the forecourt the other day, and was told "We don't have a bronze one, we have a Black one though - Honda don't make a Type R in bronze'.......

When I went to pick it up, I actually told the salesman that it was in fact Bronze, and thats what attracted me to it in the first place, and he said that he hadn't noticed - he was sure it was black....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#32 ·
I bought my Bronze CTR from a Ford main dealers, where it was being advertised and promoted as 'Metallic Black'!.....

Before I went down for a test drive, I called and enquired about 'The Bronze Civ Type R' that I had seen on the forecourt the other day, and was told "We don't have a bronze one, we have a Black one though - Honda don't make a Type R in bronze'.......

When I went to pick it up, I actually told the salesman that it was in fact Bronze, and thats what attracted me to it in the first place, and he said that he hadn't noticed - he was sure it was black....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Doesn't surprise me, most of my mates who've seen it would assume its black, but i haven't told em any different.

#37 ·
Love the Deep Bronze Pearl and I'm suprised it hasn't been more popular though I suspect that its subtlety has been it's downfall? Perhaps if it were more like the pearlescent colours often seen on TVRs it would have attracted more interest. In direct sunlight it can be seen more clearly and emphasises the strong lines and angles of the Civic beautifully.
I'm picking up my CTR in Bronze next week!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.