2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

my type R :)

R-Red 
1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Olas 
#1 ·
hey,

normally only ever show any pics of it when something has gone wrong or broken!

went for a super car driving experience thing today and felt like treating my car to a wash on the way home as it still felt like a fun, powerful, speedy car even after driving things worth 10 times its value!

anywho, hope you like - its just the standard one with nothing special done to the outside but it sure does look a lot nicer after a wash :p

please excuse the england flags too! they are very handy for hiding the tools in the back when i have the seats down :p

my car:

super car experience:

See less See more
#5 ·
Oooh, I'm booked in for one of these in August, you've whetted my appetite now! What did you end up driving (apart from the obvious, ie a Ferrari!)? Hope it was a great day.

Car looks mint by the way mate, tomorrow is so going to be a cleaning day for me, poor car hasn't been scrubbed in a fortnight and with NHB that is far from pretty!

Cheers

Nick

#6 ·
actually only got to take the audi r8 for a spin today as it was on offer and money is a bit tight atm!

they were parked too far away to get a pic on my phone but have some on a camera, will upload when they have made their way to my laptop.

seriously nice car, couldnt believe the grip through stupidly tight corners at 60mph

im so going back for a 3 in 1 day (£250ish) and doing a lambo ferrari and aston thingy

3 laps does go fast but at the same time you do enjoy each and every turn so its not too bad.

got to overtake 3 much better cars on my last lap on one straight which was a novelty experience :p

#7 ·
sounds like a blast, yeah post some pix if you get the chance

cheers

#9 ·
Sweet! Hope the Type R forgave you for your little fling..!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.