2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Handsfree kit for civic type r

Electrics 
2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  tiger110 
#1 ·
Hi guys as title states I need help finding a decent handsfree kit for my car. I have a CW CTR. I was looking at the
THB Bury CC9060 Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit

what do you guys and ladies think? have you had any experiences with it?

I dont need one for ipod connecton as my civic has that as standard Im just after a good reliable handsfree kit with a display screen cheers

#2 ·
Good kit..

Hi i have the bury kit fitted ,it works great even reads your texts out to ya and emails . Been in since new 20 months and no problems very clear voice activation is great. Get it fitted you wont regret it. by the way not all phones are compatable with all features so check out the bury web site for a list

#4 ·
cheers mate i have an iphone 3gs is tht what you have?
Hi i have the bury kit fitted ,it works great even reads your texts out to ya and emails . Been in since new 20 months and no problems very clear voice activation is great. Get it fitted you wont regret it. by the way not all phones are compatable with all features so check out the bury web site for a list

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.