#1 ·
Well, here it is. Will post more later. :cool:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Such a nice colour. Enjoy her Copycat. Not long for me now :D

#6 ·
Kev said:
Very nice, love the way the light catches on that color :)

I'll be joining the Galaxy club at lunchtime tomorrow - it's like christmas eve :D
I know exactly how you feel Kev. :D
It's worth the wait, but might be hard to get much sleep tonight.

#7 ·
Here are pics of the dealer installed bluetooth hadsfree kit. I was expecting to have it fitted on the A-pillar as it was in pictures on www.honda-access.com
However, the kit that was installed was a bit different. Used it once only while stationary so can't say anything about sound quality yet.

Attachments

#9 ·
basegreen said:
Interesting - how much is that option?
Can't remember exact price but around € 400.
It's an official Nokia product called "Nokia Advanced Car Kit CK-7W".

#13 ·
My guess is it can get mighty cold in Finland so you need a warm bum

#14 ·
#15 ·
Here's some more pictures as promised.

Attachments

#16 ·
Nice, nice, nice! It's a really colour of two distinct characters isn't it? Grey when in the shade and bronze in the sun - anyway it's reflecting the Citroen sign very nicely..... :lol:

#18 ·
Trekker308 said:
Nice, nice, nice! It's a really colour of two distinct characters isn't it? Grey when in the shade and bronze in the sun - anyway it's reflecting the Citroen sign very nicely..... :lol:
I see you only have a few days left before you get your new pride and joy. Good times ahead, be warned. :wink:

#23 ·
civicsport said:
The nokia car kit is an interesting alternative but the upsidedown nokia logo would bug me!!!!!!!!!
How'd you spot that? I should probably adjust my display settings. :roll:

pikkumies said:
Copycat, do you remember how much was the engine heater?
Sorry can't remember exactly. Will check with dealer on monday. :D

#27 ·
MikaK, is this about right? Can't seem to find the right place. Is that screwdriver too big?

Attachments

#29 ·
Result! I went to see MikaK at his workplace and he turned the button the right way around for me. Thanks once again.

One more happy bunny here. :) :lol: :lol:

Now as soon as the boot is made water tight I'll stop complaining for good.

In case one of you Finns decide you want to get your Infinity speakers installed, check out http://www.sk-autosound.fi/?page=index

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.