2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

The "mistress"

S-Blueish 
6K views 55 replies 24 participants last post by  judderman 
#1 ·
Just washed and waxed my Mistress yesterday and I have yet to put pics in here, thought I would show her off!

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
I will be able to tell after the 4th of July. I am going to a car show that will have a dyno. I have ideas of what I am at based on some other people on here, but I don't want to give false info...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
was just wondering what that was franv8 ^^

Reactions: Sctrpop
#9 ·
No, the wife started calling her the "Mistress" because of how much time I spent working on her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 ·
the windscreen sticker is from the car club that i am in called AE Motorsports.

#13 ·
Stealth Kicker Sub

here is a pic of my set-up in the boot compartment. It is a Kicker CVT1202 shallow mount with kicker 300.1zx amp. dB is 129.8 which I am ok with. everyone that has heard it said that it sounds awesome...

Attachments

#14 ·
Fmic

here are some pics of the FMIC install:

Attachments

#16 ·
i wouldn't mind being spanked by your mistress :)
and from the lights i probably would...
nice car !! not sure about the grill tho,

Reactions: Sctrpop
#17 ·
Pics of the Mistress at dusk...

Here are some pics at dusk. All interior lights came from Mr JP (except for footwell lights that you can't see that I got from RickhondaR), underbody lights are LED that are remote operated and can even flash to the beat of my system. Sidelights are blue LED that I got at a carshow. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get all the headlights, fogs, and rears tinted. Will really set it off I think!

Attachments

#23 ·
I bought them from a vendor at a carshow in June of 2010. I have yet to see anymore since. Wish I could be of more help mate!

#22 ·
Fellow members

Here are a couple of pics of the Mistress with a couple of members cars: Milu and FullMetalJacket

Neither meeting was planned. Just happened across Milu while I was in Austria while at the Tuning World Bodensee car show; FullMetalJacket was at a car show that I participated in in Gollhofen, Germany. It really is a small world!

Attachments

#24 ·
Latest addition: tinted taillights!!!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

Attachments

#29 ·
That looks good mate.:cool:

I was thinking of doing just the centre section on mine, how did you tint it? Will the reverse lights still show through?

used spray tint with clearcoat over it. while it is daylight, reverse lights are dim, but at night it is about the same as stock, even though i have the 501 leds. i really need to find LED bulbs for signal and rears, anyone know where i can find them?

#32 ·
Got the Mistress on the dyno today. Not too happy with HP figures, but I like the torque! Used my iPhone to take a pic till I can scan it proper.

Attachments

#33 ·
Finally got my fuel door back today!! Looks awesome, got it painted NHB-P. Looks good against the RBP!

Attachments

#34 ·
My spoils so far this year. Been to 5 shows and have won trophies at 4!!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.