2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Just tinted the windows

Black 
3K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Dave.M89 
#1 ·
I thought I would have a go at tinting my windows . . . . what a pain in the back side when your doing it outside, a tiny bit of a breeze will ruin the job!! but came out looking ok :)

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
hmm ...well I've got some more tint film coming this week going to re do mine as they're not perfect but not too bad for a first attempt lol it is pretty easy to do just got to take your time with it :)

I'll post some close up pics when I'm in the process of doing them

#13 · (Edited)
Brave doing it yourself! the back window is alway a pain whatever car you have, just make sure you have a heat gun of some type to shrink the creases when you're doing the rears and the job's a gooden ;)

Nice work.

#14 ·
Brave doing it yourself! the back window is alway a pain whatever car you have, just make sure you have a heat gun of some type to shrink the creases when you're doing the rears and the job's a gooded ;)

Nice work.
yeah I thought oh why not for the sake of £10 I'll have a look to see where I left my heat gun most probs in my toolbox at work :)

#15 ·
Looks pretty cool. I'm thinking of doing this myself :popcorn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.