2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Who's still sporting their JAE wristband?

Other 
4K views 62 replies 15 participants last post by  stevey_p7 
#1 ·
Me and Jo-Jo are still sporting our wristbands from the EPIC weekend that was JAE. We find ourselves grinning everytime we look at our wrists and are unsure IF and WHEN we are going to be removing these bad boys!

Just a bit of fun...............Who's still sporting theirs? :D

See less See more
#7 ·
Mines off but that's because I feel constricted in them.

#8 ·
Took mine off, just after I left the Park ...

But, it and the ticket have been preserved, and will be stored in the same file folder as all my receipts, from when I bought the car new ...

#19 ·
Mines off. It had to be or it'd of melted to my skin in work.

#21 ·
I might get a JAE Tattoo :worms:

#24 ·
Oh gawd, think about what would happen next year if we were to consume more 6/0 and the phrases we would have tattooed on our like .... Faces!!!

God, please don't let it happen

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

#25 ·
We could get the Chinese for Chicken in Black Bean Sauce tattooed on us ;-)

#26 ·
LOL LOL and LOL again!

At least you could just point to your tatt and not have to bother speaking the next time you order a take away.

Minimum effort, maximum results :)

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

#28 ·
Lmao! You ******** CAAAAAAANT!

Be funny if Tom got STILL being posh on his back!

#32 ·
Lmao! You ******** CAAAAAAANT!

Be funny if Tom got STILL being posh on his back!
dude when i first ever met his lordship Tom at Silverstone he was wearing a wax jacket (posh clothing) and i bet he has the matching wax flat cap lol now that is posh[smilie=madking.gif]

#29 ·
It really would. So posh.

#30 ·
Tom is so posh i feel i should bow down in his presence

#35 ·
Wow Lai, thats dedication that is!

#39 ·
Lee McFlab will be happy to know that. Given his "3 showers a day" comment that he threw in on numerous occasions that weekend. STILL wanting a medal for being clean.

#40 ·
I took mine off and wrapped it round my (have to be careful here as i keep getting friendly little reminders about the use of certain words for example the A word, anyone would think this was a under 18s forum fgs.)

Phallous! and had a long hard self-pleasuring moment for all the hot sla... gentlewomen that were unfortunate enough to miss out on a ravaging by yours truly

#44 ·
Do it!

Mines in the bin.................... :p

Nah just kidding, its up on the notice board with a whole bunch of used music event & football tickets ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.