2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

2015 9G CTR Gen Chat

736K views 6K replies 221 participants last post by  dweezle 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I reckon the next available car of the month slot on civinfo should be for 9G CTRs.
I am still yet to see one in the flesh, but may do tomorrow as I am popping into Bristol Honda (no, not to change my DTEC tourer for one). I think it looks awesome in any colour but surprisingly good in Milano Red.

So how about it, a car of the month for the 9G CTRs. A parade of veritable beauties.

#5 ·
"Good" news.
Honda Uk change the date for delivery of my car. It was September 30, now is December 23.
Honda ******! ******![smilie=grrrrrr.gif]
I informed my honda dealer that I don't accept the car in December, only in January 2016.
This is completely unacceptable from honda.

#10 ·
I welcome the part 1 closure, I welcome Renault dropping in a run out RS model (not that I will ever buy one).

Hopefully in time the part 1 closure will give us a more usable, less jumping from point to point forum threads.

There is so much owner feedback to come, these threads have to stand up for a good 10 years of searching, I still search FN2 stuff now and I have had the car for 8.5 years.

The closure of one thread should help stimulate the forum. :)

#31 ·
Impossible to keep CW clean. Did a few hours on the motorway and its gone from sparkling to the same state as above.

#37 ·
Not surprised you think your kits are the best option Rick :D

Reactions: dotty
#40 ·
4 weeks since ordering and another 11 or so until it is due.

Getting bored now and the money has started burning a wee hole in my bank book. Well it's started smouldering at least. Keep looking at STi saloons...

I'm really not sure if I'm going to be able to hold out three times as long again but selling up so fast hasn't helped. Pfft.

#52 ·
I've still got my Skunk2 knob which I'm assuming will fit. I'm going to get a set of dark smoke Climairs and the interior carbon pack.

I'm not bothering with winters this year. If it is bad then the Mrs' car will have them on and I'll just take hers if we need to go out. Mine can stay tucked away and I'll go to work on the train.

#47 · (Edited)
Well carbon packs fitted, I'm half n half at the minute whether I'm keen, they look good up close but a bit meh on pics, the carbon is dark so just looks black from a distance.
The fog covers are undersize so you get an edging of original paint on show, but it sort of makes it look like they're too small,
Interior pack looks good but with the glovebox garnish it already had carbon with a nice red trim but all it is now is plain carbon,
Spoiler is the one where I'm unsure on, probably because I'm not use to it,
Boot trim I didn't bother having fitted as I wasn't keen from the start.

Alloy wasn't fitted :mad: they found a nail in the tyre so didn't want to risk it, I had a look & it turned out to be a 3-4mm bif rivet from work & basically just fell out when I gave it a flick :rolleyes: & dealers won't attempt to fit tyres on these cars as they need doing by a tyre fitting centre, so I'm left with a new alloy in a box.
Apparently dealers are only allocated a few tyres as they're that rare, me personally think Honda should just let them be made public NOW,

My dealer was off today so I had to pay for mats (same as cox price) was told by my dealer the oil is in, I asked the parts chap for it & nope they're still waiting on Honda so still no top up oil, which is worrying, also as all salesman were busy I couldn't ask about my £170 merchandise gift.

I then get back home & realised the crafty gets had kept my original spoiler so back I went, & its full of water already.
So all in all today wasn't worth it, I've missed out on overtime & a bonus just for an alloy in a box & a kit that hasn't really made a difference.

Best part of the day was seeing the original dealer who apparently "left", they even made out it was his leaving party when I collected the car last mth :laugh: I knew it was bull just cause I paid outright

#54 ·
I like the carbon interior!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.