2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

FK2 low mileage

5K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  deni.babe 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Got the bug for Type R's here after buying an FN2. Love reading the forums, not posted much though.

Just bought a White FK2 2016 with 2000 miles on the clock for an amazing deal at Honda, I think I got lucky? I found the ride to be really smooth on the test. Impressed with it all to be honest.

Not sure the wife's gonna be ok though ?

She hasn't seen it yet :serious:

Thanks

Rod

#2 ·
Nice one, happy new car.

I'm sure the wife will come around, eventually lol >:)

Reactions: Rodreguez
#4 ·
Might be selling mine next year; Red, GT spec, probably around 45k miles by then. Let me know if you're interested when it comes to it [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

Reactions: Commander2874
#9 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Got the bug for Type R's here after buying an FN2. Love reading the forums, not posted much though.

Just bought a White FK2 2016 with 2000 miles on the clock for an amazing deal at Honda, I think I got lucky? I found the ride to be really smooth on the test. Impressed with it all to be honest.

Not sure the wife's gonna be ok though ?

She hasn't seen it yet :serious:

wow a 16 plate with 2000 miles? whats it been doing for the last 3 years?
don't worry about the wife, she will love it, until she tries to get out the passenger side:surprise:
getting in she will land her lady bits on the bolster, getting out is a hoot, especially if she has a short skirt and heels on
but you will love the car, good choice

#17 ·
not checked in for a while been so busy.

Im upto 6400 miles now @Xplicit ?. A guy who worked abroad left it at his home most of the year unused. Sure he got an NSX instead.

Really love the car, never enjoyed a car as much since my mr2 turbo from early 90's. I can hit 40mpg out of this though lol.

About to get the Pilot sport 4S's @Commander2874. Thinking all four corners but my conti's at the rear have plenty of tread left. Fronts almost illegal. Funny i hit the 7k seems to be 10k at the most for this tyre.

My missus has put all the miles on :-(

The car has made me Honda crazy though...looking for an EP3 as project car, wanting to goto Japfest etc.....wth is going on ?

#18 ·
Sounds like you are having fun with it.. Good stuff. I'm in the same tyre situation as you.. rear contis are almost new.. front will be getting replaced with ps4s on payday.. then I'll change the back to front after a few 1000 miles and replace the contis with ps4s after I wreck them in the summer :)

#19 · (Edited)
wow 2000 miles fantastic what miles do you have on it now? , got my 16 plate December just gone 28484 miles , worked it out I've only put about 700 miles on it now on 29140 it does help having a second car to do all ferrying around... the tyres on mine came with nexen n fear su1 on the front and I have to say they've been faultless in the dry and wet was thinking of changing them but decided I'll let them wear out and then make a decision only £100 a tyre fitted ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.