2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Date

Computer 
2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Charles_Harding 
#1 ·
Does anyone miss not having the date displayed on the dash?
As I never seem to know what day of the week it is I found this feature very useful in my Pug 307.

Don't tell me I have not found the right button yet......

#2 · (Edited)
You haven't found the right button yet!

Only kidding, you have an EX, can you not ask it?

#5 ·
Very much so. One good thing about the Stilo I owned previously was that the date and time were central on the display; the time remained even when the engine was turned off. It was great for checking the date ( I'm often a day either side) and prompting me to jump out of my car at 07:42 and make my way to the platform to get my train. I wish the Civic did the same to be honest.

#7 ·
Nice thing about my current Alfa 156 is that you can display the day, date and month in a choice of several languages. Italian is best, naturally.

However, not sure I'll miss that too much, as there are plenty of other interesting things to look at on the Civic dash instead.

I've occasionally had the misfortune of driving a Vauxhall as a courtesy car and they have the date displayed including the year! Do Vauxhall drivers need reminding what year it is?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.