Car: 2006 2.2 ctdi Sport
Join Date: 6th September 2014
Thanked 99 Times in 87 Posts
I've checkedand cleared them like this using the pin 43 and 9 trick...
1. Short the #9and #4 pin on the DLC.
2. Turnignition switch to ON.
3. Count theflashes from the indicator light and then look up the code.
1. With theignition switch OFF
2. Short theSCS circuit to body ground (#4 and #9) pin using a paperclip
3. Press and hold thebrake pedal.
4. Turn theignition switch ON (II) while keeping the brake pedal pressed.
5. After theABS indicator goes off, release the brake.
6. After theABS indicator goes on, press and hold the brake pedal again.
7. After theABS indicator goes off, release the brake again.
8. After a fewseconds, the ABS indicator should blink twice and the DTC clear (If the ABSindicator stays on after it blinks twice, check the DTC again and have another go, because another problem may have arisen).
9. Turn theignition switch OFF.
10. Disconnectthe paperclip from the DLC.
The clearing ofthe lights on the dash only kicked in for me after a lock / unlock of the carand an engine restart (so I guess the system changes are cleared on start-up)
Hope this helps