Problems - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10th March 2019, 15:28 Thread Starter

Problems

Hi all!

I have came across a couple of issues if I could get some advice please.

First one is abs vsa check system has came up & won't go off, I'm thinking this may be something to do with the abs sensors either wiring or dirty? (I've got a Bluetooth obd for the torque app on order)

Also, I disconnected the battery for an hour to see if it would forget the fault (which didn't work) however I can't get the audio display up on the navigation screen now, the button is beeping when pressed & the audio display occasionally pops up but goes straight off again. Menu, info & climate displays still appear on the navigation screen as normal, would really appreciate some help on this it's driving my ocd crazy 😂
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10th March 2019, 16:28

Car: 2007 alabaster civic type r
The Bluetooth one readers won't read abs codes, you need a reader specifically for abs/vsa to get the codes. I remember reading some members have bought a foxwell model that has mixed reviews. Other than that it would be take it to a garage for the codes to be read
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10th March 2019, 16:51 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

Hi thanks for the reply.

Nightmare! Paid 2 for this app too! Lol

Any ideas on the audio display with the navigation screen?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10th March 2019, 20:56 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

To anybody having the same issues, had a diagnostic done today & it came up with FR speed sensor open circuit.

I'm hoping that the audio display issue might be related to the abs vsa check system warning but I will update once sensor is changed

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Bugs, faults and irritations (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page