2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Fault's ...Fault's

Computer 
1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Jose Maria Fernandez 
#1 ·
Hello guys.
I would like to share a issue with my honda civic 2.2.Since 1 month when i turn on the key Check system(Engine),Check system(VSA),Check system (Airbag) show in the screen and the car didnt want to Ignite.When i take out the key and try it few times all the light go away and the car starts without any issues.I see an electrician and computer mechanic but they couldn't help me.They manage to clear all the faults(P0602-engine control module (emc)programming error.) but once i turn on off and all the faults come back.So i am driving it so far with playing all the time taking on off the key till i can light it up.Before i contact Honda if someone have familiar issue please Help.
Thank you very much

#6 ·
Hello again guys.I will like to tell you what happen with my fault.It comes out that computer has some fault in it and didn't want to recognise some of the functions.So its cost me 30 pound for new one from Ebay(second hand) and another 300 hundred for the work.Not all working as it should,one month pass without any issues.I hope my comment will help to others.Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.