2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

'LO' setting went missing?

AC/Heater 
2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  BFC 
#1 ·
Got a small query lol has anyone ever heard of the heater control losing its 'LO' setting? Instead of LO-25 mines goes from 15-25, but 18 degrees comes up as 'LO' for some reason. Yet, the temperature coming out the vents is warm (probably is 18 degrees) is there a way to reset this and get 'LO' temperature back? Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

#6 ·
As easy as that? Not like me to get a easy fix for a problem ? how long would you disconnect it for (if you can remember) also does everything work as it should afterwards, does the standard double din have a code I mean? I don't think it does

#5 ·
Thanks, I had a look myself before posting and couldn't see anything about it. Usually they came up with a replacement relay, but those weren't the same problem. I'll have a more thorough look later on ?

#10 ·
Thought I would post an update on this for future reference, incase someone else has the same problem. Disconnecting the battery for 30 mins did reset the temperature settings, although 15 degrees is now missing (haven't used this setting since owning the car, so this doesn't bother me) 'LO' is back where it should be in the order, and is blowing out ice cold air. As the battery was disconnected I had to

*Set the date/time again
*Resave my preset radio stations
*Change the dimmer on the dash, as when I put my lights on the dash went really really dull.

Thanks for your help folks ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.