Brakes ABS / VAS fault light but no error ??? - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 18th May 2019, 01:02 Thread Starter

ABS / VAS fault light but no error ???

Hi

I recently got the Foxwell NT650. To try and identify where the problem was coming from but there doesn't appear to be any error code related to the dash warnings.
When I initially ran the test there was an 86-16 /Perm anent DTC fault under the sas test but there was no dash light relating to the airbags and it hasn't reappear after clearing the fault.

I took it to the garage at the start of the year and they replaced the RL wheel speed sensor. The light did go off but it then came on again a month later.

The ABS / VAS warning appears as soon as you turn on the ignition. It's been on for a while now and I have no idea what could be causing it. Any one got any ideas? Is there a way to just clear the fault?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SkdtrHiz4dCNzTqd9

Last edited by MikeT4; 18th May 2019 at 01:09.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 5th July 2019, 10:04

Check the ECU, i have a similar problem

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Bugs, faults and irritations (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page