2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Coolice Vinyl Grafix, Sumo�s, Sill Decals, Domed Badges, Key Fob Decals etc

112K views 1K replies 288 participants last post by  speshady 
#1 · (Edited)
Coolice Vinyl Grafix, Sumo’s, Sill Decals, Domed Badges, Key Fob Decals etc

Hey All.

Welcome to my one post shop for Civic vinyl graphics. This is post is trying to have all my available items in one place, more difficult than it sounds, so if there is something you’d like in vinyl just ask.

I can supply;​

> Sumo’s, traditional, Hole’y and Rising Sun Ray type​

> Custom made domed badges, steering wheel badges, key fob badges, wheel centre badges, front & rear badges. All available domed or non-domed.
>TypeR & TypeS Metal Sill decals.
>Carbon look key fob stickers.
>TypeR, TypeS & TypeD quarter panel stickers.​

I’ve tried to bring it all here into one post, but ultimately I will miss something off and add it somewhere in the topic J I will also keep my web site updated with new items as well, so this can be used as a catalogue but can all dealings be kept in the forum.
A run down of my vinyl portfolio​

Sumo Vinyl Panels
My “Traditional Sumo” rear light cluster vinyl panel, available with or without a fog light circle opening and covering blanks for the summer months.

£9 for normal vinyl, £14 for carbon look delivered in the UK.

The Hole’y Sumo

£13 for normal vinyl, £18 for carbon look delivered in the UK.
Brake/Driving light pieces available to for an extra £13/£18 carbon.

Front Sumo Panel
Available to, £9 for traditional type or £13 for Hole’y look. Carbon available to, ask for price.

Sumo Rising Sun Ray Type

Available in almost any colour combination, with the normal badge cut out or an integral badge and with/without a working fog light centre sun cut out.

£22 delivered in the UK.

Steering Wheel Domed Badges
My custom steering wheel domed badges, again almost any colour combo can be made to order.
£4 delivered in the UK.
TypeR & TypeS Metal Door Sill Decals
One of my subtle but worthwhile mods to the Civic, these decals give the door sills a nice fresh look. Available in normal or carbon look vinyl, but other combinations available.

£6.50 normal, £7.50 carbon delivered in the UK.

Replica Honda Lightening Strike set
A complete front & rear set, now includes sections for the rear lights.

Price £35 normal vinyl, £40 for carbon look.

Carbon Look Key Fob Stickers
If you’re sticking with the stock key, liven it up a bit with a set of my carbon look decal sets. Available in various colours.
Price £4.50 for a set posted.
Key Fob Domed Badges
A simple addition to your Honda key, replacing the standard badge logo with a custom one.
Price £3.50 for a pair
Domed Wheel Centres
Custom made wheel centre badges, domed or non-domed
Set of four £18.
Domed Gear Surround Badges
A simple addition to your CIvic's interior, these gear surround badges are sized to fit in the recess of the TypeR surround perfectly.
Price is £3 posted.

The above photos are mainly examples of other work I have done already, the majority of my vinyl pieces are custom made to your design/colours/need so please ask if you cannot find what you are looking for in the style you want.

Domed badges do take longer to make, as I usually allow a small batch of parts to build up and then dome in one go. This is more cost effective of course, but does add some time to receiving your order, but you will be advised of this on ordering.

Postage to outside of the UK on larger DL postal boxes is an additional £6 to most countrys.
Small letters sent First Class Signed For are an additional £4 to most countrys
Hopefully this is everything, please ask if there is something you'd like that I have not listed.
I am also on eBay:
But can do you better deals and combined deals here through the forum.
"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter"

See less See more
#2 ·
Can you help?

Hi mate,

Firstly... Loving some of the stuff you're producing. Hopefully you can help me with what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a matte black vinel to cover the rear light cluster. I'd like it to have the 2 reverse lights cut out and the badge as I've seen on your page. But I'm also looking for the complete fog light showing as well. I'd like this to include the fog light on the otherside as well.

So finished it would have the badge and four lights (reverse and fog shape each side of the badge) cut out. Making it symetrical.

Does this make sense?

Let me know,

Cheers

Will

#3 ·
Hi mate,

Firstly... Loving some of the stuff you're producing. Hopefully you can help me with what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a matte black vinel to cover the rear light cluster. I'd like it to have the 2 reverse lights cut out and the badge as I've seen on your page. But I'm also looking for the complete fog light showing as well. I'd like this to include the fog light on the otherside as well.

So finished it would have the badge and four lights (reverse and fog shape each side of the badge) cut out. Making it symetrical.

Does this make sense?

Let me know,

Cheers

Will
Evening Mate.

Thank you for the compliment on the products, it's greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I can do that type of Sumo for you no proplem. It will just be a case of adding in the fog light cutouts to my existing template.
Going by what you've said, you'd like a rectangle cutout almost over where the fog light is located, but on both sides to make the Sumo look symetrical?

I will pop up a screen grab for your approval once i have done it, but we currently have a sick little girl that is keeping me away from my office, so there could be a few days delay.
If I have not come back to you automatically by the end of the week, please prompt me as we have a lot going on.

Cheers.

Ian

#4 ·
Hi Mate,

I posted in your other thread before seeing this one, requesting the carbon type r door sills.

But now I've seen here I would also like to add a set of Red Key Fob Domed Badges and a set of Black Carbon Look Key Fob Stickers please!!

Thank you :))

#6 ·
Hey Buddy.

Ah no problem, I will PM with the carbon key fob order details.

Thanks for your extra custom.

Hi Ian,
Im wanting to replace my matt black sumo that i got from you a few month back with a gloss black one. Whats the best to remove the old one or can i just apply a new one straight on top of the existing sumo?

Thanks Martin
Hey Martin.

Ah no problem. To remove any vinyl I usually apply a little heat from a hair dryer again, this softens the adhesive and allows easier removal. Once it's started to come away you may not need any mroe heat, then gently pull back over itself to remove from the lense.
If there is any adhesive remaining, I find lighter fluid very good at removing this.

You can apply another on top, but in my opinion it won't look too good and if you don't align it quite right will play on your mind. Best remove it and then fit another.

Ian

#8 ·
Thanks for the advice Ian, ill get on that this weekend. Can you pm me about a new gloss black sumo?
Cheers.
Hey Buddy.

No problem, you're very welcome.

Did you want the traditional Sumo or the Hole'y? Then I can send you a PM.

Ian

#10 ·
Afternoon,

I would be interested in a vinyl that has the fog lights cut out aswell. However would it be possible in gloss black with a blue honda badge on it?

So 2 reverse lights, 2 fog lights and then a honda badge that has a blue background, black H to match my grille.

Cheers,
Matt

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Hey Buddy.

Yes, we can do that. With the centre badge did you want it domed or non-domed?
If non-domed, I can do something similar to my Rising Sun Ray type, with the centre of the Sumo left solid and then a seperate vinyl badge cut for application on top. I can fit this or you can ocne fitted.

Let me know about the badge type you fancy and I can PM you.

Items arrived today and they look amazing :) I will upload pictures once I've cleaned up my door sills tomorrow!
Hey Buddy.

Brilliant, glad you got them all ok and thanks for your custom.

hi Ian,
I bought a Hole'y Sumo from you a few months back. I'm interested in the brake/Driving light pieces and the front Sumo panel. All in black. Can you give me a price for those items please,
Will.
Hey Will.

Ah yes, I rememebr the name and forum name.

Sure no problem, front Hole'y or solid Sumo?

The rear hole'y pieces are £13, these are the brake/driving light & indicator pieces.
Then the front Sumo, follows my rear pricing with the solid type at £9 and the Hole'y style £13.
If you have both the above items, knock £2 off, so £24 total.

Let me know and I will PM you.

Cheers all.

Ian

#12 ·
hi Ian,
I bought a Hole'y Sumo from you a few months back. I'm interested in the brake/Driving light pieces and the front Sumo panel. All in black. Can you give me a price for those items please,
Will.

#18 ·
Evening Mate.

Yeah sure can, so a gloss black base Sumo and then the blue rays with integral "H" badge laid on top.

PM incoming.

hi have u got a pic of the 1/4 panel stickers:)
Evening Mate.

Yes, there is some on my web site:

Online Shop - Coolice Grafix

Of course I can make custom ones up with colours of your choice. Let me know and I will PM you.

I would like two key fob domed badges,one red backround like the first picture and one in carbon backround-silver "H".

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9301I μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Hey Buddy.

No problem, I have soem red backgrounds done already but will need to do the carbon ones. I have some doming to do this week so can make them up in that batch.

PM on the way.

Cheers all.

Ian

#17 ·
I would like two key fob domed badges,one red backround like the first picture and one in carbon backround-silver "H".

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9301I μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

#23 · (Edited)
Hey Will.

Yes, much better now thank you. Still not 100% I don't think as been left very tired, but on the mend.

Yes, just done it. How about this attached? I've added rectangular cut outs over where the fog light circle is located and then mirrored it to the other side as well.

Hi mate.
Recieved the new gloss sumo over the weekend, went to fit it today and made a total mess of it thanks to a gust wind that blew it inside out and stuck it all together, when id pulled it all apart it wasnt worth fitting so can i get a replacement please?
Cheers Martin
Hey Martin.

Ah no, been there before with large pieces of frosted etched window film being blown back over itself.

PM on the way.

hi Ian,
Front Holey, black, and rear brake/driving, also black. I have sent payment to you. Sorry for the late reply,
Will.
Hey Will.

Thanks mate, payment recevied for the front Hole'y Sumo and the rear light pieces to compliment your existing rear one.

I've had to order some more gloss black today, so will cut and post as soon as I get it. Hopefully this side of the weekend, but if not just the other side.

Ian

Attachments

#24 ·
No problem Ian, there's no rush.
Will.

Reactions: coolice
#26 ·
Evening Mate.

Great, I appreciate your custom.

No problem, I think I have a steering wheel badge made up in those colours, if not that will delay my getting the bits out to you.
The TypeR Sills I can make up no problem.

PM on the way.

Cheers.

Ian

#36 ·
Hi Ian

After a couple of bits again from you, can I please get:

2 x Type S sill decals, but with the S done in blue rather than red like I had last time?
2 x Key fob Honda logos in Blue with the silver/chrome H and surround

Cheers, Robb
Evening Robb.

Great, thank you for your repeat custom.

No problem, the sill decals are the easy part. I may or may not have the key fob badges made in those colours, if not that will add some delay in my getting this all out to you. But, I have some other badges to dome so will pop these onto that list in the week.

PM on the way.

Hi would it be possible to get a set of Lightening Strike in red ?
Evening Mate.

You sure can, I should have enough red here to do them if not I will order some more in to do so.

PM on the way.

Cheers all.

Ian

#37 ·
Hi Ian

I was wondering if you can supply me with a pair of domed key badges in the same design as the original one seen below? I find the metal badges get scratched too easy just. Would the black background on the badge look better with a carbon fibre pattern I wonder? If you have any samples you could show me that would be great. Thanks!

#39 ·
Evening Mate.

Sorry, I did get your forum email but hadn't had chance to reply to it yet.

Yeah, I can make you up a couple of key fob badges like the ones attached. I'll try cutting the chrome look vinyl this small, but feel it may not be possible and it will just be the plain silver vinyl.
I don't have any made up in those colours, so will do ready for doming on my next run this week sometime.

These domed ones will be a little more harder wearing, as the doming resin will be the bit in contact with outside surfaces protecting the coloured vinyl encased inside.

PM on the way.

Ian

#41 ·
Hi Ian,

Do you do a carbon hole'y rear? And if you do, do you have any pics handy?

Cheers
J

#42 ·
Evening Mate.

Yes, I do make a carbon look Hole'y Sumo. In fact I have one already cut, just requiring the small circles to be removed before packing for post.

Price on the carbon Hole'ys is £18 delivered in the UK.

If you'd like it, let me know and I will PM you.

Cheers.

Ian

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.