Sorry it's late, can't find anything about switching modes but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Bluetooth so there's every possibility I'm just not recognising it. I've listed the pairing procedure for you tho
1. Turn on your Bluetooth cellular telephone, and locate the information on how to Add or Search for Bluetooth devices
2. With the ignition activated except for the Lock (0) position (enable if the engine is working) press the Volume-up and Volume-down buttons simultaneously, then the blue light on the Bluetooth module switch starts to blink.
3. Search for the device on the cellular telephone. When the search is complete the cellular telephone should say EL-HA1 followed with a few numbers.
4. At this time the cellular telephone should ask for a PIN number, enter 0000
5. After a few seconds (up to a minute or two), the pairing should be complete and the blue light on the Bluetooth module switch should be solid blue (not blinking)
6. If the system fails to pair with your cellular telephone, recheck your cellular telephone Owner's Manual and repeat the above procedure.
Hope that helps a little - if your dealer doesn't oblige I can pdf the manual for you