Phone Parrot Bluetooth Install Guide - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 26th February 2008, 22:33 Thread Starter

Parrot Bluetooth Install Guide

Hi Guys

Been reading through your forum and found loads of interesting articles.

I am looking at installing a Parrot CK3100, does anyone have a step by step guide? I found a couple of articles demonstrating how to take the dash apart. Do you need to take out the centre console etc to get to the back of the radio as shown in this thread?

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how/154...into-dash.html

Looks quite involved!

thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 26th February 2008, 23:49

Parrot Kit

Hi there,
Fitted the Parrot kit in my Civ,sorry don't have step by step photo's but there are plenty of threads on how to remove the stereo etc.

It can be made a lot eaiser if you get an adapter lead to connect the kit directly between the stereo and connector this removes the need to cut any wires and ensures you connect the correct ones.

I don't have sat nav in my car so was able to fit the black control unit behind the stereo and the blue unit in the gap behind the gear lever.

If it will help I can take some pictures of where I fitted the display and the mic?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 27th February 2008, 09:02

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 27th February 2008, 11:24 Thread Starter
** Thread starter **

thanks for your replies.

If you could take some pics that would be fantastic.

I would like to give it ago myself, but if i need to take out the centre console etc i might not bother. I just need some direction on how to get to the back of the stereo.

thanks.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 27th February 2008, 11:53

Smile For what its worth!

I had a parrot kit fitted yesterday, they took out centre console, one thing to watch out for, when they were putting back some panels they tripped the fuel cut off button, so when i came back to collect car they asked me if there is a knack to starting the car, the car would not start, after a hour we called honda who pointed us to a button just inside drivers door behind dash, just pressed it and away we went. so if it happens to any of you, now u know what it may be,

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Electronics (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page