Computer diagnostics program. - Civinfo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 24th December 2014, 13:57 Thread Starter
Supporter

Car: 2.2cdti ex
diagnostics program.

i bought a autocom cdp + the other 6 months ago off a online store for 60 ish as a gamble really and because a guy who goes around doing dash board repairs and diagnostic work,, recommended it... i work in garage and we have a delphi system which cost between 2500-7500 depending on updates, this allows a full platform to recode injectors to dpf regen and abs srs infact pretty much everything on most cars and trucks. after installing on my laptop i switched it on for first time and its a delphi system and honestly works on anything and shows up dealer P-codes, i cleaned dpf out on wifes pug and done a regen with it worked perfect.. i also plugged it in to honda civic 2.2cdti after doing timing chain as were stretched so had a misfire on bank 2 type fault read and cleared it off ecu.. it also allowed me to monitor oil pressure and vac pressures timing loads of engine management info that no other system can for this kind of money..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 24th December 2014, 14:59
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier

Thanked 1,431 Times in 1,328 Posts
Sounds interesting mate will it access other control modules too like gearbox / abs etc?

And do you have a link?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 24th December 2014, 16:22 Thread Starter
Supporter
** Thread starter **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr JP View Post
Sounds interesting mate will it access other control modules too like gearbox / abs etc?

And do you have a link?
yes there is a drop down list for gearbox diag air con, abs airbag;s service reset even dash to do a internal mileage check. i've spent years using work shop gear when no one is looking for my own jobs,,, and this gear is by far the best bit of kit for the money. delphi is one of the best platforms even think its better than most of snap on scanners etc, the only thing i would say is dont keep your antivirus and internet connection running when using it because it blocks it, then you have to go throught all the install stuff again,, it takes a few times to get it to install there are a few things you need to do,, but it come with full instructions..
it even covers italian exotic stuff. it comes with a usb flight recorder that runs a memory card so you can plug in and run the car on a drive to record whats going on,, great for intermittent faults, it also does diag for cars with tyre pressure warning and deals with immobilizer faults.... i was very wary of something from china claiming to do everything,,, when reality i have found is its really a delphi interface badged as autocom cdp+... the bargain of a life time when owning modern cars..
Thanks to mike1967 from:

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 24th December 2014, 16:27 Thread Starter
Supporter
** Thread starter **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr JP View Post

And do you have a link?
2014.02 Version Auto CDP Pro Plus With Full Car And Truck Cables | Autocom Obd2 tools..Get More Discount Info.
thats where i got mine from

Civinfo > 8th Generation Euro Honda Civic (2006 - 2011) > Electronics (8G)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Civinfo forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Your User Name is the name that appears by all your posts on the forum, and so should not be your email address.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page